Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 7-Google

The first I chose to talk about is Google Earth. I am in the process of purchasing a home, so I use it all the time. It gives you a Birdseye view of any place that you may plan to visit have or have never been to. This is a great program to utilize in any geography or social studies class. The other application that I found useful was Google Docs. The main reason I liked this application is that it provides useful templates that are great for teenagers as well as adults. Such templates as resumes, cover letters, calenders, invoices, etc. These could all be used in most business education or career development classes.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree - Google has gone a long way to make their applications really useful in our personal lives and at work or in education. I'm crazy about Google Earth...for teaching and for fun!

    ReplyDelete