Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing 9-Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

The ones that I found the easiest to use were Blogline’s Search Tool and Google Blog Search. These two offer a vast variety of options to use which is always helpful. The ones that were a little bit confusing were Technorati and School Library Blogs on Suprglu. These two offer so much information and takes a great deal of time to read all the instructions for help which can be a little confusing. Maybe I will feel a little differently about this after I have time to play around with it a little more. I had to read a lot to figure out how to use it. During my search I really became fond of the Google Blog Search it was very easy to find different ideas on topics I like to look at (sports, movies, video games, politics, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment