Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing 8-RSS Feeds And Reads

I really enjoyed setting up my Google Reader. I will now use this resource all the time for various things. The RSS feature really speeds things up. Now I can go to one place to look for all the different sites I usually look at on a daily basis. This sure does beat having 6 or 7 tabs open on Internet Explorer. I am a coach and an ISS teacher, so in order to help me in the classroom and on the field, I added different sites ranging from football to student discipline websites.I have also added a website that will help me in my real estate and home buying. And of course I added a few sports blogs. Teachers and administrators can use this also in different facets by getting other ideas and thoughts from non bias bloggers. Either to keep up with new teaching ideas and strategies, discipline strategies, or even ways to improve the school's environment.

1 comment:

  1. Once the RSS is set up, it really does save you a lot of time in searching - I'm glad it's impacting your work. Your ideas are super!

    ReplyDelete